We share a lot here at https://nicoyazoom.com/, and we especially love sharing your guest posts! We write for this site regularly, but even we can only write so much. Therefore, we must rely on a bit of assistance from our highly talented readers and followers. If you are the type that would relish the opportunity to have your thoughts and opinions read by our thousands of readers, fill out the contact form below!
For those who are simply writing without promoting a product or service, fill out the form on this page. However, for those who are promoting a product or service, there is a different form for you to fill out, located here.
- The content you submit to DateReviewBlog.com must be 100% unique and original to this site. Re-posts of previously published works or using the work of others is strictly prohibited.
- We accept pieces on any dating, sex, or relationship related topic as long is it isn’t rehashing something we’ve done before (or many times) on the site. Please use the search engine to look through the preexisting content on our site in order to ensure that we haven’t already written about the topic you are planning to submit. Write with style, wit and flare: writing is supposed to inform and/or entertain, try to intrigue us!
- Submissions must be a minimum of 500 words with the ideal posts being in the 600-1000 word range.
Notes on Style
- Please be sure to use ONLY ONE SPACE AFTER PERIODS. For some reason double spacing seems to be a thing for many writer; articles with double spaces will be promptly returned to sender.
- Spell out all number from 0-100
- Utilize Grammarbook to remedy any grammar or punctuation related questions you might have.
- Cite all sources. You are free to include your own personal views and opinions, but if you are going to state facts or quote stats make sure you include the primary source. We love both types of articles on this site. Whether it’s opinion or fact, just do your best!
- Include a related photo that we can add to the post when if/we publish it. Photos should be a minimum of 800 pixels wide in order to fit our present format. Always be sure to credit the source of the image and be vertain you acquired the license before submitting the story. For instance, Creative Commons licenses allows for commercial usage as long as you attribute the source and give credit to the proper holder. Note: Royalty free does not mean you can use the image for free; you must still get the proper permission to use the license.
- Set up a Gravatar and link it to the account you send your story from.
- If you have prior work published online, please send us the link so we can check it out!
- Proofread your post thoroughly. While we would love to sift through our many submission to proofread and revise them for grammar and punctuation, we just don’t have the time and manpower to do so.
- However, that being said, do expect some edits- this is not to say that your submission won’t be good enough as is, we just want to help make it the best piece possible. Having a second set of eyes will help fine tune your submission by finding lingering spelling and grammar issues, revamping it to fit the tone our audience has become accustomed to, as well as adjusting it to make it more SEO friendly.
- Enjoy yourself! This is not a homework assignment, this is supposed to be fun! Remember that!
If you are interested in advertising a product, service, or business please review our Advertiser Guidelines here!
Although we receive way too many submissions to ever publish them all, we truly appreciate the time, energy, and creativity that our readers put into the posts they submit. Thank you very much for taking the time to submit to our site and we hope you continue to visit datereviewblog.com.
Guest Post Submissions
For those who are interested in simple guest posting, submit your information here. Be sure to include all relevant information as well as an image and photo for Gravatar.